Acceptable Use Policy
UPDATED: July 2022
This Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”) governs your access to and use of the products and/or services offered by Harlow, Inc. (the “Services”) and the website located at www.meetharlow.com (the “Harlow Site”). This Policy is subject to Harlow’s Terms of Service. The examples described in this Policy are not exhaustive. We may modify this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on the Harlow Site. By using the Services or accessing the Harlow Site, you agree to the latest version of this Policy. If you violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Services.
No Illegal, Harmful, or Offensive Use of the Services or Harlow Site
You may not use, encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use, the Services or Harlow Site for any illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing, or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute, or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing, or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include, but are not limited to:
- Illegal, Harmful, or Fraudulent Activities or Content. Any activities or content that: (i) violate any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries) (ii) violate the legal rights of others or contains any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations; or (iii) may be harmful to others or our operations or reputation.
- Infringing Content. Activities or content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
- Offensive Content. Content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including content that is pornographic in nature or discriminatory against any protected class.
- Harmful Content. Any activities, content, or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots.
No Security Violations
You may not violate the security or integrity of any network, computer, or communications system, software application, or network or computing device related to the Harlow Site or the Services (each, a “System”). Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:
- Unauthorized Access. Accessing or using any System without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a System or to breach any security or authentication measures used by a System.
- Interception. Monitoring of data or traffic on a System without permission.
- Third-Party Services. Developing any applications that interact with the Services or other user’s content or information without our written consent.
No Network Abuse
You may not make network connections to any users, hosts, or networks unless you have permission to communicate with them. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:
- User Solicitation. Soliciting login credentials from another user or using or attempting to use another user’s account, username, or password without their permission.
- Monitoring or Crawling. Monitoring or crawling of a System that impairs or disrupts the System being monitored or crawled.
- Intentional Interference. Interfering with the proper functioning of the Services, including any deliberate attempt to overload a network or System.
- Avoiding System Restrictions. Using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on a System, such as access, message, seat, API, bot, or contact restrictions.
Our Monitoring and Enforcement
We reserve the right but do not assume the obligation, to investigate and determine any violation of this Policy or misuse of the Services or Harlow Site. We may:
- Investigate violations of this Policy or misuse of the Services or Harlow Site; or
- Remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates this Policy or any other agreement we have with you for use of the Services or the Harlow Site.
Reporting of Violations of This Policy
If you become aware of any violation of this Policy, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.